4 Nov 2012

U know Eh-San?


Somebody asked: "You're a Doctor? How much do you make?"

 
I replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" ...

 
I can make holding your hand seem like
the most important thing in the world when you're scared...

I can make your child breathe when they stop..
I can help your father survive a heart attack...

I can make myself get up at 4AM to make sure
your mother has the medicine she needs to live...
and I will work straight through until 4am to keep her alive
and start the day all over again!

I work all day to save the lives of strangers...
I will drop everything and run a code blue
for hours trying to keep you alive!!!

I make my family wait for dinner
until I know your family member is taken care of...
 
I make myself skip lunch so that
I can make sure that everything I did
for your wife today was correct...

I work weekends and holidays and all through the night
because people don't just get sick Monday though
Saturday and during normal working hours.

 
Today, I might save your life.

How much do I make?

 

All I know is, I make a difference.

_copied.from.seorang.blogger_

U know Eh-San?

i think,
Doctors MUST have this so called "Eh-san"

Eh-san is giving the best that you can give
Eh-san is professionalism
Eh-san is think wisely before act
Eh-san is very near to perfect
Eh-san is the way to success
if you have Eh-san, i.Allah,
you are the top scorer!

*muhasabah*

*************

wallahua'lam.
 

2 comments: